The district of Sangli is a recent creation made as late as in 1949. It was then known as South Satara and it has been renamed as Sangli since 1961. It is partly made up of a few talukas which once formed part of the old Satara district and partly of the States and jagirs belonging to Patvardhans, and Dafles which came to be merged during the post-independence period.
- Local Holidays- Year 2023
- 01.01.2023 Eligibility Date Circle Officer Cadre Service Seniority List
- Kotwal Seniority List 2023
- Londha – Miraj broad gauge for construction of second line
- Promotion and popularity of the song Mein Bharat Hoon – Hum Bharat Ke Voter Hai
- Government Land allotment order