The district of Sangli is a recent creation made as late as in 1949. It was then known as South Satara and it has been renamed as Sangli since 1961. It is partly made up of a few talukas which once formed part of the old Satara district and partly of the States and jagirs belonging to Patvardhans, and Dafles which came to be merged during the post-independence period.
- Tadi Shop eTender 2021
- Appointment of Environmental Consultant for Sand Auction
- Waiting list of compassionate eligible candidates in group C and group D in Nagar Parishad / Nagar Panchayat at district level
- E-Peek Talathi Login User Manual
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mobile Account wise Residential Crop Inspection Guide