The district of Sangli is a recent creation made as late as in 1949. It was then known as South Satara and it has been renamed as Sangli since 1961. It is partly made up of a few talukas which once formed part of the old Satara district and partly of the States and jagirs belonging to Patvardhans, and Dafles which came to be merged during the post-independence period.
- District Survey Report 2020-2021
- Sample form to Exit from food subsidy
- Kotwal Seniority List 2020
- Pune Division Teachers Constituency Election – List of Model Polling Stations
- Pune Division Graduate Constituency Election – List of Model Polling Stations
- Talathi Recruitment 2019 – Final Selection List – NT C (Sports)