District Industries Center (D.I.C.) is an executive arm of the Industries Department.
Its main functions are:
- To work as a facilitator for overall Industrial development of the District.
- To accept & Register Entrepreneur Memorandum.
- Help to establish Micro, Small and Medium Scale Industries
- To Implement schemes like P.M.E.G.P., Seed Money & D.I.C. loan for unemployed educated people for self employment.
- To encourage SSI sector by rewarding "District Awards" to Small Scale Industries
- To coordinate the forum of Zilha Udyog Mitra Committee.
- To Organize Entrepreneurship development Programs for unemployed youths for skill up gradation.
- To Implement Package Schemes of Incentives.
- To work as Nodal agency for Central Govt. Programmes
© २०१३ जिल्हाधिकरी कार्यालय, सांगली.
विकसीत करते जिल्हा सूचना विज्ञान केंद्र, सांगली.